Golden afternoon news | list of important developments at noon on July 4

[golden afternoon news | list of important developments at noon on July 4] 7:00-12:00 Keywords: Cardano test network, interest rate hike, Federal Reserve, Alameda, Geely 1. The upgrade of Cardano test network has been completed, and the Vasil upgrade of the main network is expected to take four weeks; 2. The probability of the Federal Reserve raising interest rates by 75 basis points in July is 82.6%; 3. Data: Alameda transferred about 85.31 million usdcs to FTX exchange; 4. Amber Group appoints Benjamin

The probability of the Federal Reserve raising interest rates by 75 basis points in July is 82.6%

[the probability of the Fed raising interest rates by 75 basis points in July is 82.6%] according to CME "fed observation" on July 4, the probability of the Fed raising interest rates by 50 basis points in July is 17.4%, and the probability of raising interest rates by 75 basis points is 82.6%; By September, the probability of cumulative interest rate hikes of 50 and 75 basis points is 0%, the probability of cumulative interest rate hikes of 100 basis points is 15.7%, the probability of cumulative interest rate hikes of 125 basis points is 76.1%, and the probability of cumulative interest rate hikes of 150 basis points is 8.3%. (Golden ten)

Geely established blockchain technology company with a registered capital of 100million yuan

[Geely established blockchain technology company with a registered capital of 100million yuan] on July 4, the enterprise check app showed that on June 30, Wuxi Geely blockchain Technology Co., Ltd. was established with a registered capital of 100million yuan, and its business scope includes: blockchain technology related software and services; Internet of things technical services; Organize cultural and artistic exchange activities; Digital cultural creative content application services, etc. The equity penetration of enterprise inspection shows that the company is indirectly jointly owned by Zhejiang Geely Digital Technology Co., Ltd. and Geely International (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd. (Golden ten)

Sango coin and BTC exist in the Central African Republic as recognized cryptocurrencies

Foreign media sources pointed out that the Central African Republic launched a national cryptocurrency called "Sango coin". Sango coin and bitcoin will exist in the Central African Republic as recognized cryptocurrencies. The token will be used to modernize the country's infrastructure and the planned metauniverse project. The president of the Central African Republic, Faustin archange touad é RA, launched Sango coin as the country's national cryptocurrency at a virtual event on Sunday. The president of the Central African Republic pointed out that it was known as "Sango genes"

Peckshield: Rudy pull happened on nody token, and the price fell by 93%

[peckshield: Rudy pull of nody token, with the price falling by 93%] on July 4, the monitoring of peckshield showed that Rudy pull of nody token, a distributed node infrastructure project, reduced the price of the token by 93%.

Golden morning post | Russia blocked major encrypted news websites

Headline ▌ the Russian media regulator blocked the main encrypted news website golden financial news, and the Russian telecommunications and mass media regulator "roskomnadzor" blocked the main encrypted news websites. At present, it is impossible to access the blocked websites through most Russian Internet providers. Some people expressed their intention to raise objections to this measure. As of press time, the latest transaction price of BTC was $19309.3, up or down +1.37% within the day, according to the data of Huobi global; Eth recently traded at US $1073.52 per day

The Central African Republic launched a national cryptocurrency called "Sango coin"

[the Central African Republic launched a national cryptocurrency called "Sango coin"] golden financial news, the Central African Republic launched a national cryptocurrency called "Sango coin". "Sango coin will become the next generation currency of the Central African Republic," the president of the Central African Republic said in his speech. It was previously reported that the president of the Central African Republic supported bitcoin.

Golden evening news | list of important developments in the evening of July 4

[golden evening news | list of important news in the evening of July 4] 12:00-21:00 Keywords: Tesla, binance, ens, horizon attacker 1. Tesla may report a $440million write down of BTC assets in its latest quarterly report; 2. Data: 57% of Dog Coin traders in binance are net bulls; 3. The current NFT market sentiment index is 21, with a rating of "cold"; 4. The trading volume of ENS has increased by 418.75% in the past 24 hours; 5. Russia

Bankruptcy liquidation of Sanjian capital: how investors learn from it and reduce losses

Recently, the court of the British Virgin Islands ordered the liquidation of 3aC and 3aC applied for Chapter 15 bankruptcy protection of the United States Bankruptcy Law, which seemed to mean that the 3aC event itself was nearing the end. @wassielawyer, a lawyer in the encryption industry, explained and discussed the extension of popular science related to bankruptcy liquidation on twitter. At the same time, @gonbegood also provided an idea to help relevant whale investors how to better reduce liquidation losses. Wu said that the compilation and collation are as follows: it is understood that 3aC seems to have two liquidation applications in the British Virgin Islands. one

Golden evening news | list of important developments in the evening of July 3

[golden evening news | list of important news in the evening of July 3] 12:00-21:00 Keywords: crema finance, Celsius, ens, metu 1. Solana ecological liquidity service agreement crema finance is suspected of being attacked, and the team is investigating it; 2. Celsius dismissed about 150 employees, accounting for about 1/4 of its total employees; 3. Meitu's net loss in the first half of the year increased by more than 99% year-on-year, mainly due to the impairment of cryptocurrencies purchased; 4. Safety team: C